It is essential that you have experience in manual labour, are a hard working individual that is reliable and honest.
Skills and experience:
- Current drivers licence – Heavy Vehicle Licence (preferred)
- Able to pass a full mine medical
- Work history reflecting heavy manual tasks
- Police Clearance (no older than 12 months)
- Applicants must be based in North QLD area
- Previous experience as a Driller’s Assistant is prefered
In return, we offer:
- Uniforms provided
- Well-maintained and new equipment
- Long term projects
- Attractive remuneration package
- Accommodation & Travel is supplied within the North QLD area
How to apply:
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, to reside and work in North Queensland, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume and cover letter by clicking here – https://www.seek.com.au/job/36063418?type=promoted&userqueryid=03242f1c65329711f37134cb098e551f-6576135
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position further, please call 07 4787 1677– Or contact us through our website www.eagledrillingnq.com.au advising that you saw the job on SEEK.
All Applicants must apply with resume that outlines your work history and reside in northern QLD to be considered for employment.
No applications will be accepted by recruitment organisations.