Senior Maintenance Planner
The Senior Maintenance Planner leads the team of planners and schedulers from fixed plants at Fimiston & Gidgi, and the Site Services area. This role ensures that all maintenance activities undertaken within the plant are properly planned (resources, parts, equipment, tooling), sequenced and scheduled so that the work progresses in a safe, organised, timely and cost efficient manner and that plant is maintained to statutory and legislative requirements and KCGM standards.
- Ensure CMMS work flow management is followed to enable safe work practices to minimize the risk associated and to comply with statutory obligations
- Coordinate priorities of Maintenance Planners to ensure work flow process is maintained to enable plant availability to run at optimal level
- Monitor maintenance and analysing of maintenance systems to enable the quality of work to be measured and assessed against the maintenance plan, reporting on any variance to plan
- Ensure all requirements of the maintenance plan are achieved within budget and forecast timetables are adhered to and accurate
- Development and implementation of strategies of CMMS moving forward ensuring that data entry in the CMMS system is maintained to KCGM standards and procedures.
- Minimum of eight (8) years in the mining or heavy industry with strong working knowledge of Maintenance Planning and CMMS with minimum of two (2) years in a similar role
- Experience in Oracle EAM modules and Viziya Planning tools
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box to deliver alternative outcomes
- Experience in performance management of team members enhancing team self esteem using ability to coach, mentor and influence others.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Certificate (as relevant) or Degree in Engineering
- National Police Clearance – valid within the last twelve (12) months
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT KCGM:
We offer a competitive salary package including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our Quarterly Incentive Compensation Plan.
If you possess a strong safety ethic and enjoy contributing as a part of a team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION CLOSE: Friday 9th June 2017
KCGM encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.