Final Trim Grader Operators and HC Truck Drivers (FIFO Rio Tinto Project Weipa)
NQ Civil Engineering Contracting (NQCEC) is a remote area specialist in the delivery of road construction and maintenance, plant hire and other civil infrastructure projects for State Road Authorities, Regional Councils and Tier 1 Mining Companies.
Based in the fishing hot spot of Weipa in North Queensland, NQCEC continues to have a strong focus on completing infrastructure projects in remote indigenous communities whilst providing employment and training opportunities for both indigenous and non-indigenous workers.
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two (2) Final Trim Grader Operators and ten (10) experienced HC Truck Drivers with this well-established contractor for 5 – 16 months. The successful candidates will have 10 plus years experience within the transport and civil construction industry and be familiar with fly in and fly out rosters.
These roles are offered on the $2.6 billion Amrun Project for Rio Tinto and Bechtel and will consist of 20 work days, 2 paid half days for travel and 6 unpaid days at home. All accommodation and meals are provided in the dry camp and return flights are included to Cairns only.
You will not be considered for these roles unless you meet all of the following:
- Minimum 10 years experience in the road construction and maintenance industry as an operator or driver;
- High personal safety standards and an understanding of safety requirements in the resource sector;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening;
- Work entitlement verification (Australian birth certificate or Australian Passport etc);
- Blue or white card in construction; &
- Current driver’s license.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume, application letter and a copy of your tickets via this link only: https://www.seek.com.au/job/33701524
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.