The successful applicant will be reporting directly to the Shutdown Coordinator and will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving and allocating tools for shutdown
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- Experience in receiving and allocating goods
- Experience with Major Shutdowns
- Excellent communication skills
- Comply with the Site Health and Safety Management System to maintain a safe work environment
- A current passport
Please Note: In order to be considered for this role you will require the Right to Work within Australia.
Transport will be provided from closest major city to site and back and includes accommodation and meal facilities.
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity please apply below with a copy of your cover letter and resume for review.