Lendlease Services are seeking experienced Electrical Coordinator’s for the Pilbara Region. The successful candidate’s will have a sound knowledge off MCC shutdown /changeover type works, together with a proven track record in a supervisory role in the mining industry.
Skills and Attributes:
- Uncompromising commitment to safety
- Ability to follow instructions and Supervise others
- Planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving
- Capability to work as part of a team
- WA A Grade Electrical Licence
- Section 44
- BHP Accredited Supervisor Modules
- BSBMGT401A – Show Leadership in the Workplace
- RIIBEF402A – Supervise on-site Operations
- RIICOM301A – Communicate Information
- RIIRIS301A – Apply Risk Management Process
- HV licence
- Electrical Workers Induction Certificate
- Confined Space (RIIWHS202D or equivalent)
- Gas Testing Atmosphere (MSAPMOHS217A or equivalent)
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D or equivalent)
- Issue Work Permits (three modules completed)
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol
- Major Brownfields construction experience
- Three years minimum mining maintenance Electrical Coordination experience
- Weekly Pays
- Two hours paid mobilisation and demobilisation
- Flexible work, choose your work availability to our scheduled Shutdowns
In return for your hard work, Lend Lease offers a supportive and safety-focused culture, internal career advancement and development opportunities, along with the opportunity to work on construction, maintenance and shutdown projects all over Regional WA.
If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Lend Lease is the place for you.
To register your interest in becoming a part of the Lend Lease team, submit your application along with two recent contactable references – APPLY HERE.