Civil Plant Operator – Weipa
- Duration: 4 month project, commencing ASAP
- Project: Tailings Dam / Wall Raise, specialised civil project
- Roster: 2:1 Roster
- Accommodation: Camp & Meals Supplied
- Hours of Work: 10-12 hour days
- Prior Tailings Dam experience is highly regarded
- Experience on one or all of the following equipment:
- CAT 320, CAT 329, CAT 349 – Final Trim / GPS
- CAT D6, D8 Dozer
- CAT 140M Final Trim Grader
- CAT 623G/K Scraper
- Water Carts, Water Trucks
- Must have detailed design, final trim or extensive civil tailings dam experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Operating Tickets or Certificates
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Apply Risk Management Processes Certification – or willing to obtain
- CPR – or willing to obtain [Valid for 1 year] – or willing to obtain
- First Aid – or willing to obtain [Valid for 3 years] – or willing to obtain
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Use Awareness Training – or willing to obtain [Valid 2 years] – or willing to obtain
- Strong compliance to and knowledge of site safety rules and regulations. High safety regard is paramount for this role.
**Looking for motivated, highly skilled civil plant operators.
In return you will be provided with:
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the project
- Flights: Flights to and from Cairns only.
- An opportunity to grow your skills and work with a great team in one of the most beautiful, remote locations in Australia!
The successful applicant will need to complete a Pre-Employment and Drug & Alcohol before commencing on site.
Please apply by following the links or alternatively please contact Rachel McNeill at Programmed Skilled Workforce