Our Client is looking for experienced Serviceman for ongoing positions based in the Pilbara, FIFO from Perth for a mine site in the Pilbara.
Their reputation for outstanding teamwork, integrity and commitment to the environment is underpinned by the Company’s core value – safety.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this position, you must have
- Current Australian drivers licence – HR licence highly regarded
- Current National Police Clearance (obtained with the past 12 months, or the ability to obtain one)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working on CAT 789/793
Additional experience working on the following is highly regarded
- Production dozers
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster
- 12 hour shifts – day shift/night shift
- Successful applicants must be able to complete a full pre employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please click the link below. If you have any further questions after applying, please contact Cadence REddick at WorkPac Port Hedland on 08 9158 5522 or via email at email@example.com, quoting reference number 752J201742989.