FRAC Crew Members | Coiled Tubing Operators | Mechanical Fitters | FIFO
Maxima have been engaged to recruit experienced Frac Crew Members, Coiled Tubing Operators and Mechanical Maintenance crew members required for our clients fracturing operations based out of ROMA. These are fly in fly out positions for a Global Company specialising in a range of services to the Oil and Gas Industry worldwide. Local, interstate and South Australian applicants are both encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experiencing in Fracturing operations
- Experience in the safe operation of high pressure pumps, iron trucks and other equipment on the field, assisting in rig up and down and being a road train driver.
- Performing regular plant machinery up-keep, maintenance and necessary repairs as per maintenance schedule and safety procedures.
- HC Truck licence
- A high level of mechanical aptitude (preferably trade background)
- A high regard for safety
- High Level of Physical Fitness (to work in harsh climatic conditions)
- Front End Loader ticket
- Forklift Licence
- Working at Heights training
- A strong work ethic with outstanding time management skills